Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the Delta variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, HEPA-Ultraviolet air filtration, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Please inform us about your vaccination status.
To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, we ask that you reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas that are at high risk for contracting COVID-19 in the last 7 days.
If you are unsure of your condition we highly recommend having a rapid COVID-19 test as they are easily available.
The following protocols are in place for your health and safety:
- Our receptionist will pre-screen you over the telephone.
- Please come alone. We ask that family members, friends and assistants wait for you in the building lobby or in your car.
- The office door is locked, please ring our doorbell or call us at (310) 473-5559 when you arrive at our door.
- Once inside the office we will take your temperature and take you to the sink to wash your hands and rinse your mouth.
- Please bring your own reading materials or tablet as all magazines have been removed from the waiting room.
- Please keep your hands away from your face and mouth for the duration of your visit.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: