Important Information Regarding COVID
As of March 31, 2023, Los Angeles County no longer requires you to wear a mask. We remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff, therefore we will continue to wear a mask when in your presence.
Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest autoclave sterilization protocols, We utilize single-use disposable materials wherever possible. We also have HEPA-Ultraviolet air filtration throughout, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure your safety.
We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have a cough, fever, sneezing or other flu-like symptoms.
The following protocols are in place for your health and safety:
- Our receptionist will pre-screen you over the telephone.
- Please bring no more than one companion.
- The office door is locked, please ring our doorbell or call us at (310) 473-5559 when you arrive at our door.
- Once inside the office, we will take your temperature and take you to the sink to wash your hands and rinse your mouth.
- Please keep your fingers away from your mouth for the duration of your visit.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please contact our office if you have any questions, our staff will be happy to assist you.